Hey, I've always had this problem with my router.

Hey, I've always had this problem with my router. My Wii just wont stay connected. On the Wii channels that access the internet, I always lose my connection and end up having to reboot the software or something and in games, I'm randomly disconnected during the most inopportune times, and if you're familiar with Nintendo's online modes, you'd understand how frustrating this gets.

I've had the necessary ports forwarded and tried just straight DMZ, I've set different channels, I have a static IP, my MTU value is set, and I even set my router to only accept one wireless type as recommended by Nintendo. What else could be disconnecting me? Is there some setting that I've overlooked that is causing my wireless connections to cut out after a certain time or what? Could it just be a crappy router? Any advice is appreciated. And I reboot the router quite often, so I don't think that's going to work magically this if I try it just one more time. Tongue

Again, it's a Linksys WRK54G, a barebones WRT with only 1 firmware update from 2004.

And how is this related to the Arduino forum?