Hi I need help with SM5100B module

Hi I need help with SM5100B module. I need to take the value of an integer variable that is in the arduino and send it via text message, someone please guide me to do this procedure.

Clearly, you didn't read the two stickies at the top of this forum. Go do that now. You'll know what to do next, when you get done.

This is the program, I need to send text message the contador variable, but the variable type is whole, and make me conflict.

#include <SerialGSM.h>
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
SerialGSM cell(2,3);

int contador; //variable para guardar el numero de ciclos hechos
int pulsador = A4; //pulsador para dar el numero de ciclos de activacion

void LEERCELU();
void sendSMS();

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);
cell.begin(9600);
delay(30000); // give time for GSM module to register on network etc.
cell.println(“AT+CMGF=1”); // set SMS mode to text
delay(200);
pinMode(pulsador,INPUT);

void loop()
{

if(digitalRead(pulsador)==HIGH) // Leer el pulsador para determinar el numero de creditos
{
delay(400);
do
{
cantidad = cantidad;
}
while(digitalRead(pulsador)==HIGH);
contador = contador + 1; //Quan baixa pin_canvi_Leds, incrementem la variable comptador
sendSMS();
}

}

void sendSMS()
{
cell.Verbose(true); // used for debugging
cell.Boot();
cell.FwdSMS2Serial();
cell.Rcpt(“xxxxxxxxxx”); // replace xxxxxxxxx with the recipient’s cellular number
cell.Message(contador); //This is the variable I need to send, but the variable type is whole. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
cell.SendSMS();
}

This is the program

Given that the threads you were supposed to read told you how to post code, and you did not post your code correctly, I suspect that you’d have trouble reading any reply that I might make. So, I won’t.