hi... im new hir im looking a project all about digital weighing scale

hi im looking a project that digital weighing scale could controlled by using a remote controlled that can’t manifulate the output weight of an object? please help me to that project…pls email me at < plain text email address removed > please help me to my project?

hi im looking a project that digital weighing scale could controlled by using a remote controlled that can't manifulate the output weight of an object? please help me to that project..........pls email me at santos.gerald96@yahoo.com please help me to my project?

santosgerald:
hi im looking a project that digital weighing scale could controlled by using a remote controlled that can’t manifulate the output weight of an object? please help me to that project…pls email me at < plain text email address removed > please help me to my project?

If we reply there then all will benefit from the responses…

santosgerald: hi im looking a project that digital weighing scale could controlled by using a remote controlled that can't manifulate the output weight of an object?

You have some digital scales that change the weight of the object they are weighing? How do they work?

Really, do you mean changing the reported weight or the actual weight?

If to change the actual weight, would that be through acceleration, gravity control or changing object mass?

OTOH I can hit the Tare button on an electronic scale to read zero even with a plate on the scale....

Hi Santos,

Try to tell us more about how this should work.

Do you mean a system that would control adding things to the scale and then stop at some weight?

I guess English isn't your native language, which is fine, but please understand that your message is almost incoherent.

Ignoring the language issues, you don't seem to be asking for help other than a vague "please help me do my project".

Do you understand what you are trying to achieve? Can you explain it clearly? Is there some tangible aspect of it that you need help with?