HID Bluetooth Gyro Joystick Help?

Hi everybody.

First of all, sorry for my bad english. I may not explain exactly what I want to say...

I have been working on a project and I need to make an arduino gyro joystick.

At first, I tried to make it with USB connection but then things have changed and it should be wireless.

So, I started searching around HID bluetooth modules and all I could find are sparkfun and adafruit ez-key bluetooth modules.

Here is the challenge;

These modules have input pins for "buttons"

I mean, they are transmitting button commands with bluetooth connection. (At least, thats what I understood)

But i need something which works with mpu6050 sensor.

For example, If X axis is bigger than A level, send UP" command. If it is not, end UP" command.

What kind of HID module and arduino model should I use?

I am open for any kind of help about this project.

Thanks in advance.

What kind of HID module and arduino model should I use?

It sounds like a Leonardo could do both.

https://learn.adafruit.com/introducing-bluefruit-ez-key-diy-bluetooth-hid-keyboard/overview

"New in v1.1 (shipping as of Oct 22 2013) - We've made Bluefruit EZ-Key even better, you can now map keys to mouse button clicks and mouse movement (up/down/left/right) as well as send mouse commands over the UART. We also now have 'over the air' remapping, no serial cable required to re-map the pins!"

Sounds like that module will do what you want. If you want your device to be hand held you should use one of the smaller Arduinos. If you use the Micro you have the benefit of a hardware serial port to talk to the module along with a USB serial port to talk to the PC for debugging.

I will try my chance with "Adafruit Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE" board. Which has arduino support and embedded HID bluetooth interface.

Hope this will solve my issue. Thanks for your help @johnwasser and @UKHeliBob

Looks like that will work. BLE Services | Adafruit Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE | Adafruit Learning System