High Temperature Arduino Uno and XBee Wireless Device

So I am trying to wirelessly transmit some temperature and pressure data over XBee using a Arduino Uno which is fairly straight forward and I have working on my desk. But for my implementation I will be in fairly high temperatures and I am concerned about the hardware tolerances. I could not find an overall spec for the Arduino Uno but I did find that the ATmega328P has a range of -55C to 125C which is exactly the range I am looking for. The other components on the board are what I am worried about. I have considered simply putting together a board similar to the Uno with the ATmega328P and all other components replaced with high temperature devices if possible, but is there anything out there off the shelf that would work?

As for the XBee, the model I am using at the moment is the XBee Pro 900 U.FL (XBP09-DPUIT-156) and its temperature range is only -40C to 85C. Are there any other options on the market for this that function up to 125C? Also, I am connected to the Uno using the wireless proto shield which I have no idea about temperature tolerance and would probably have to use a better option for this as well.

Thanks for any help!

The FT232 onboard is more limiting: -40°C to 85°C

I would not be against making an offboard FTDI to connect to a computer only for programming.

tparty:
I would not be against making an offboard FTDI to connect to a computer only for programming.

That's what I do, makes more sense to only use those (fairly expensive) chips only for programming and projects requiring serial communication.

The Uno rev 3 does not use the FTDI chip does it?

Mark

holmes4:
The Uno rev 3 does not use the FTDI chip does it?

Mark

No, you're right, but the chip it uses has the same temperature range.