HM-11 and Arduino Micro

I have connected an HM-11 bluetooth module to my Arduino Micro as follows :

Arduino - HM-11

0 (TX) - RX
1 (RX) - TX
GND - GND
VCC - 3V3

2 things :

I use the following code on my arduino to test the AT commands with no luck.
Tried setting with NL & CR and no line ending. But still no answer from my HM-11

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

SoftwareSerial BTSerial(1, 0); //RX|TX

void setup(){
  Serial.begin(9600);
  BTSerial.begin(9600); // default baud rate
  while(!Serial); //if it is an Arduino Micro
  Serial.println("AT commands: ");
}

void loop(){
  //read from the HM-10 and print in the Serial
  if(BTSerial.available())
    Serial.write(BTSerial.read());

//read from the Serial and print to the HM-10
  if(Serial.available())
    BTSerial.write(Serial.read());
}

second problem :

On my PC I see the HM-11 module and I can connect to it (pair) but my PC doesn’t createextra COM ports, so there is no way for me to communicate with the HM-11.

Someone can help me out a little bit?

On the Arduino do not use hardware serial, use software serial or AltSoftSerial. Have a look at HM-10 Bluetooth 4/BLE Modules.

When connecting to a PC pairing doesn't create a connection. You then need to use the Bluetooth software on the PC to make the connection and get a COM port.

MartynC:
When connecting to a PC pairing doesn't create a connection. You then need to use the Bluetooth software on the PC to make the connection and get a COM port.

thanks I'll check the website

Which Bluetooth software do you mean to make a connection?

It does work now with softSerial on Pin 8 & 9 with following commands :

http://wiki.seeed.cc/Bluetooth_V4.0_HM_11_BLE_Module/

stevennoppe:
Which Bluetooth software do you mean to make a connection?

On my workstation I have a BlueSoleil Bluetooth dongle and I use the software that came with it to scan and connect to Bluetooth devices.

I've installed the BlueSoleil Bluetooth software and although it sees my HM-11, it doesn't want to add and attach new COM ports.

Could this be because I do not have a dongle from Blue Soleil and I use my on-board Bluetooth?

I've read somewhere that it would be better to buy an extra HM-11 and connect this one to my PC through USB and let the 2 HM-11 communicate with eachother?