HND project ethernet not showing up

Hi i am currently studying my HND in electrical engineering system in which my team has to design a submersible sensor package i am handling the software. But there is a issue with achieveing our final goal in which we need a live feed up to the surface in the form of a ethernet connection to a laptop. in my coding i have defined everything using someones coding as a base code in a practise run but for some reason why i type in the ip addresse of the arduino it isnt showing up in my web browser.

looking for ideas on what i could have done wrong will i need to post my circuit diagram and coding?

Dizzyshadow: looking for ideas on what i could have done wrong will i need to post my circuit diagram and coding?

That would certainly help.

Here is the coding for my project i just cant see why it isnt showing up please if you comment or add to the coding i will need a name and date of helping to reference in the final report

Ethernet_Hard.ino (6.39 KB)

If you are using an Uno, you can't use D10 to D13 for anything but the SPI bus.

Is the interface on the laptop connected to the Arduino assigned a 192.168.1.x IP?

is it a arduino uno with a ethernet shield mounted on that with a uno rev 3 motor sheild mounted to the side to stop the pins conflicting. would that be setting the LAN IP address 192.168.1?