Home automation Project help

Hello all, My final year engg project is of a smart home.. and we have made Digital keypad lock, LPG Sensor(mq6), Fire Alarm Sensor, Water level indicator & controller, and temperature controlled fan.

Arduino Mega is used for this. Individually all the sensors are working fine. But how to implement all of them together in the single arduino? Tried a couple of times and all the sensors werent working properly.

Please help as to how will we implement all of this in a single board? Urgent please.. Thank you.

It would be pretty common here for something claimed as "urgent" (or typed in "all caps") to be met with a yawn and a mental note to let it "mature" for a while before replying.

But let's get to first things first. So far, your request is meaningless.

Go and read the instructions, then post your code with correct mark-up so we can examine it conveniently and accurately.

If you do not do this, your code may well still be meaningless.

Note: Also mark up any data in the same way. This includes error output that you get from the IDE.

as a note, if your code is too long, then post a txt file. that way we can read it without having to run it.

I assume you have read the sticky on the top of every forum called several things at a time ?

I would venture a guess that you use delay, some readings that need to be sequential are not. and that you are not clearing the ADC buffer by taking multiple readings of the same thing either consecutively, or altering them so you read one for a few seconds, then another for a few seconds...