I'm looking for the best way to create an wireless Arduino or Rpi powered alarm system, with sms functions.
What i have:
Arduino Uno R3 or Raspberry Pi
Basically what i need is:
- 2x Wireless movement sensors. (Will use cheap chinese Pir's for alarm systems)
- 3x Wireless door/window magnets. (Also cheap chinese..)
- A wireless way to arm/disarm the alarm, possibly a keypad or maybe something simpler.
- A way to send a text message from the arduino upon alarm.
- A relay output or two for a siren.
Could you recommend the hardware for all wireless and sms functions?
I'm aiming for 433Mhz since it is the standard here.
I also have a Raspberry Pi i can use, but i have asked in another forum about that.
I want to see which one comes cheaper and is more simple.
And sorry if this is in the wrong place!