hours

Healthy. I have a clock module HZ8563. Matrix 8x32. Written code for clock and drawing. Well thank you.

Minutes ?

Seconds?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself :) Seriously you should look here: RTC

I suspect it will be more like years() before we understand what prompted this post.

Just 42 :)

Healthy. I would ask for cod and skip. On digital clock. Thank you.

I would ask for cod and skip.

What do you need cod for? The Arduino doesn't like fish.

What should this cod do?

Do a google for HZ8563; should give you enough to start with.

Found https://projets-du-dimanche.jimdo.com/simulateur-aube/ that can possibly get you on the way.

Healthy. Excuse me for my loss. Translator bad. I do not know English. I'd like to fix the clock. Thank you for advice.

Time to find the board in your language. The English forum is not going to be of any help to you I’m afraid.

septillion: Time to find the board in your language. The English forum is not going to be of any help to you I'm afraid.

atilka25's language is Slovak (according to google translate of older posts). No such board as far as I can see.

If he speaks one of the other languages in the international section (e.g. German or Russian), it will indeed be the preferred way.

Healthy. Praying for hours a minute of a second. Even DHT thermometer 11. Force code. Thank you very much.

Praying for hours a minute of a second.

Surely you know how many seconds in a minute and how many minutes in an hour. The inverse of the number of seconds in a minute is the number of minutes in a second.

atilka25: Healthy. Praying for hours a minute of a second. Even DHT thermometer 11. Force code. Thank you very much.

Post a request for help in "Local Groups" and see if anyone can help.

Paul

Hello .. I do not mind doing it myself. I will write later. Well thank you.