how are they called?

I've been trying to find this kind of little black connexion object pieces for my tiny rtc module but i really don't know how are they called... Also i'd like to buy those little small black boxes of arduino where wires go in. Thank you!

Right angle header strip

Female pin header

Pin headers.

On Arduino they are female ones. You can get them from Sparkfun