How can I fix the "Multiple libraries were found for....." error?

Hello, I apologise if this is already posted or if it is in the wrong section, but I couldnt find it so I am posting it here. I am trying to experiment with the esp8266 deauther and I keep getting the "Multiple libraries were found for....." error for several libraries. The output I get is;

Arduino: 1.8.10 (Mac OS X), Board: "NodeMCU 0.9 (ESP-12 Module), 160 MHz, Serial, 80MHz, DOUT, 115200, 1M (256K SPIFFS)"

Multiple libraries were found for "EEPROM.h" In file included from /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson/Variant/VariantSlot.hpp:8:0, Used: /Users/fauxfenix/Library/Arduino15/packages/deauther/hardware/esp8266/2.0.0-deauther/libraries/EEPROM from /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson/Memory/MemoryPool.hpp:11, from /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson/Strings/StringAdapters.hpp:7, from /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson/Misc/SerializedValue.hpp:7, from /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson/Variant/VariantData.hpp:7, from /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson/Variant/SlotFunctions.hpp:8, from /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson/Array/ArrayIterator.hpp:7, from /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson/Array/ArrayRef.hpp:8, from /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson.hpp:17, from /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson.h:9, from /Users/fauxfenix/Downloads/arduino/esp8266/esp8266_deauther-master/esp8266_deauther/esp8266_deauther.ino:16: /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson/Polyfills/type_traits.hpp:19:40: fatal error: type_traits/remove_const.hpp: No such file or directory

include "type_traits/remove_const.hpp"

^ compilation terminated. Multiple libraries were found for "ArduinoJson.h" Used: /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson Not used: /Users/fauxfenix/Library/Arduino15/packages/deauther/hardware/esp8266/2.0.0-deauther/libraries/ArduinoJson exit status 1 Error compiling for board NodeMCU 0.9 (ESP-12 Module).

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I would appreciate some help with figuring this out.

The sketch I am using is at the following link (Not my work, and all credit goes to its author): https://github.com/spacehuhn/esp8266_deauther/archive/master.zip I have not made any changes to it at all, all I did was open the .ino file called "esp8266_deauther.ino" and click the upload button.

Thanks in advance for any help, fauxfenix

That's not an error. It's just a helpful message the Arduino IDE displays when multiple libraries are found with a file that matches an #include directive.

As long as the library you wanted was chosen, you can just ignore it.

This is the real error:

PhauxFenix: /Users/fauxfenix/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArduinoJson/src/ArduinoJson/Polyfills/type_traits.hpp:19:40: fatal error: type_traits/remove_const.hpp: No such file or directory

include "type_traits/remove_const.hpp"

^

I'm not going to tell you how to fix that because I think that anyone who can't fix this error has no legitimate use for the deauther.

pert: This is the real error:I'm not going to tell you how to fix that because I think that anyone who can't fix this error has no legitimate use for the deauther.

I thought deauther attacks were a crime with stiff penalties.