How can i get the LED stopp blinking and motor just 1 rpm?

Hi!

I have borrow this code from here: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php?topic=101142.0

//Small Stepper Motor and Driver

/*-----( Import needed libraries )-----*/
#include <Stepper.h>

/*-----( Declare Constants, Pin Numbers )-----*/
#define STEPS  100   //Number of steps per revolution

/*-----( Declare objects )-----*/
/* create an instance of the stepper class, specifying
 the number of steps of the motor and the pins it's
 attached to. The pin connections need to be 4 pins connected
 to Motor Driver In1, In2, In3, In4  and then the pins entered
 here in the sequence 1-3-2-4 for proper sequencing*/

Stepper small_stepper(STEPS, 8, 10, 9, 11);

int  Steps2Take = 0;

void setup(){   
}
void loop()   
{
  small_stepper.setSpeed(2);
  Steps2Take  = 4;  // Rotate CW steps = 2058
  small_stepper.step(Steps2Take);
  delay(1000);
}

Im am not an ardruino user. I only buy it beacuse i will use it to a school project(clock).
I wonder what i need to change in the code to make the stepper motor only run in 1 rmp and the LED shall not blink/light.
I have download and install the library.

The motor i have is 28BYJ-48 with the orginal shield(ULN2003).
http://img3.buyincoins.com/show/drive-module-board-uln2003.jpg

Im sorry why im not do it my self. That’s beaucse im in short of time right now and have no time to learn arduino right now.
I hope you understanding me :slight_smile:

Adjust the delay value and the Setps2Take until it moves the way you want to.

I have no idea what LED is blinking. It is not in this sketch's control.

persson121: Im am not an ardruino user. I only buy it beacuse i will use it to a school project(clock). I wonder what i need to change in the code to make the stepper motor only run in 1 rmp and the LED shall not blink/light.

Is your school project about getting other people to do the job for you or is it more related to electronics?

Well son of Per, a school project is meant to learn stuff. The lesson starts with doing stuff yourself,and plan the time you need to do it. Another lesson is to know what you're dealing with before you order stuff. As you only show a picture of your shield-that-is-none, how are we to know what it does. I'll tell you LEDs will light as long as you are powering your motor (which is supposed to be always).

In case your project is indeed about electronics ans not about programming, what you want is also possible without a processor.