How can I integrate data from two bluetooth?

I want to send one integrated data to bluetooth earphons.

So before that, I need to integrate data from two bluetooth in an arduino.

The origin of the data would be sound data from a laptop and a cell phone.

For this project, what kinds of bluetooth module do I need?

bamubamu:
I want to send one integrated data to bluetooth earphons.

If you are talking about a stream of audio data I wonder if an Arduino would be fast enough.

If you are just sending serial data then you should be able to connect 3 bluetooth modules to the 3 extra Serial ports on an Arduino Mega.

…R

PS … Full marks for providing the useful diagram

Robin2: If you are talking about a stream of audio data I wonder if an Arduino would be fast enough.

If you are just sending serial data then you should be able to connect 3 bluetooth modules to the 3 extra Serial ports on an Arduino Mega.

...R

PS ... Full marks for providing the useful diagram

I am talking about a stream of audio data, but I want to receive two stream from a laptop and a phone at the same time. So, I said that I want to integrate data which are two stream you said. Is it possible?

I think that it needs 3 bluetooth module for receiving from two devices and sending to one device at the same time.

Thus, Do I need one arduino mega and three hc-05 modules for this project?

bamubamu: I am talking about a stream of audio data, but I want to receive two stream from a laptop and a phone at the same time. So, I said that I want to integrate data which are two stream you said. Is it possible?

If you mean hi-fi stereo sound then I reckon you need the power of a RaspberryPi

The other obvious question is why not use the laptop to do the integration - it has loads of horsepower. And there are probably ready-made programs that can do what you want.

...R

Robin2: If you mean hi-fi stereo sound then I reckon you need the power of a RaspberryPi

The other obvious question is why not use the laptop to do the integration - it has loads of horsepower. And there are probably ready-made programs that can do what you want.

...R

I have one iPhone and one Windows10. ㅠ.,ㅠ

So, I need a device seperated totally. I think that it is better to compatibility of devices using bluetooth.

is hc-05 good for the bluetooth module for my project?

It's a long time since I used Windows but I can't think of any reason why it would not be suitable for dealing with two audio channels. Consider Audacity

You still have not told us what quality of audio you are dealing with.

...R

Robin2: It's a long time since I used Windows but I can't think of any reason why it would not be suitable for dealing with two audio channels. Consider Audacity

You still have not told us what quality of audio you are dealing with.

...R

Technically I don't want to have several speakers for a laptop, a desktop, and a cell phone.

So, I just want to integrate all sound for one earphones. (it might be minimalism. ;p)

Furthermore, I dont know what kinds of quality sounds I can choose.

To return, I usually spend most of my time in front of my monitor, so I connect my bluetooth earphones with the desktop most of the time. However, sometimes I need to check my cellphone such as instagram, facebook, and msgs. At the moment I need to connect my bluetooth earphones with my cellphone after disconnecting my desktop to hear sound. This is really tiring to me.

So, I just want the quality of sound when I connect my earphones with my desktop or cellphone directly. For the reason, I would like to integrate two sound streams first, and send to my earphones.

Is the streams of two sound source too heavy to be handled by RasberryPi?

p.s. I cannot connect my iphone with windows10 through bluetooth. I think there is a problem of compability. So, anyway I need to make one seperated device totally to access my iphone and deskop at the same time. The device will be used only for sound streams.

bamubamu: Is the streams of two sound source too heavy to be handled by RasberryPi?

Might be an idea to ask in a RasberryPi forum, someone might have tried it already.

bamubamu: Technically I don't want to have several speakers for a laptop, a desktop, and a cell phone.

So just connect the speakers to the laptop (or to the desktop, if you prefer) and let the one with the speakers do all the integration. It can connect with bluetooth to the other devices.

If it is hard to get your PC (laptop or desktop) to connect to other Bluetooth devices then you bet it will be much harder still (if possible at all) with an Arduino.

...R

Robin2: So just connect the speakers to the laptop (or to the desktop, if you prefer) and let the one with the speakers do all the integration. It can connect with bluetooth to the other devices.

If it is hard to get your PC (laptop or desktop) to connect to other Bluetooth devices then you bet it will be much harder still (if possible at all) with an Arduino.

...R

Ok, thanks. I will buy one RasberryPi.

bamubamu: Ok, thanks. I will buy one RasberryPi.

To be honest I can't see need the for that if you already have a PC and a laptop.

...R

Robin2: To be honest I can't see the for that if you already have a PC and a laptop.

...R

I will check one more whether or not I can connect my iPhone with my laptop or desktop.

bamubamu: I will check one more whether or not I can connect my iPhone with my laptop or desktop.

If you can't then you will need to understand why so that you don't run into the exact same problem with an RPi. An RPi is just a PC in a small package.

...R

Robin2: If you can't then you will need to understand why so that you don't run into the exact same problem with an RPi. An RPi is just a PC in a small package.

...R

I have checked my laptop and desktop again. I was right. It is a compatibility problem.

Apple devices does not support sound streaming for windows system.

I can pair apple devices through bluetooth. But, there is no way I can resolve the problem.

People recommend me I can setup Airplayer to Windows10, but It also does not work when I turn off my desktop or laptop. So, I can install airplyer to RPi. I know that it is not a bluetooth sharing, but I can use bluetoothe on RPi for my laptop or desktop.

I will use RPi for a server to connect all devices I have. Even RPi is not so expensive and there are lots of opensource programs.

Anyway, thank you so much. If I bought one arduino and bluetooth modules, I could not finish my project.

I think RPi is the best choice for my project.

God bless you.

You could always dump Windows and install Linux on your PCs :)

...R