How can i Interface CMOS video camera with arduino mega or UNO ?

I want to interface CMOS video camera with arduino mega or UNO to capture live streaming. and finally transmitting it wireless to far end. how would you suggest that i can achieve my goals.

I want to interface CMOS video camera with arduino mega or UNO to capture live streaming. and finally transmitting it wireless to far end. how would you suggest that i can achieve my goals.

Sorry, but not going to happen unless you mean using the Arduino with some sort of existing DVR/wireless video interface, the Arduino itself (Except maybe the Due) isn't capable of image processing quickly .. unless your camera is 30 lines.

Thanks 4 reply.
I want to know what is wireless video interface and how i can do that ? because my aim is to connect camera with arduino and then transmit it wireless.

Not a hope in hell.

Arduino’s are much to slow for video, unless you are aiming for a very low resolution (<100x100px) and a very low frame rate (maybe 1FPS if you are lucky).

can you please suggest any other solution ?

if we are using arduino based camera or arduino shield.. it will be helpfull to transmit video or not?

Only if you say exactly what you want to do.
If you just want to transmit video wirelessely then ther are plenty of ready built solutions for that.

can you suggest a solution ?
because i am new in this work

Only if you say exactly what you want to do.

When you actually tell us what you want...

To put it another way, the question you have asked is equivalent to:
How long is a piece of string?

We need to know more information.

using any camera(not IP)
i want transmit that video wirelessly in excess of 100m-150m range.
and I want to receive that video on my PC.

Start one more thread (you already started four) and I will ban you.

Please do not cross-post. This wastes time and resources as people attempt to answer your question on multiple threads.

Threads merged.

How to use this forum

Five threads. Give us a break.

Please do not cross-post. This wastes time and resources as people attempt to answer your question on multiple threads.

Threads merged deleted.

maukhan028:
can you suggest a solution ?
because i am new in this work

Are you new to forum etiquette too?

sorry! i apologize. i am new at fourm. but now i have read that how i should use this fourm.

i want to transmit my video from a camera(not an ip) wirelessly at a range of 100m-150m. how i should do that?
main purpose of my project is surveillance through camera.

if any one is capable to provide a solution to this problem of interfacing then do let me know because i am also having a problem like this..

Making multiple accounts to ask the same question, then cross posting AGAIN, it just going to annoy people so much that they refuse to help you.

Easy done.