how can i make a dll file from your x10 design

what are all the files needed to compile and load only see x10.h and x10.cpp and x10constants.h and tried to make a dll file using vc++6.0 and wont work,also how to program a hex into the pic board too and will i need the hex too

Not sure what you are asking. If you are referring to an x10 library for the Arduino you put the files in a folder in the library folder under your arduino folder and when you start the editor/ide it automatically compiles to an object file to be used in creating programs.

Not sure what you are asking. If you are referring to an x10 library for the Arduino you put the files in a folder in the library folder under your arduino folder and when you start the editor/ide it automatically compiles to an object file to be used in creating programs.

under examples for x10 has a few files and how to hook up x10 to arduiro board i would like to know how to get it to work under windows xp and make a dll file to have a program call from it

I don't think you can do that with the Arduino code. You would need a C compiler that can create a Windows compatible DLL.

This might be interesting for you :

http://www.techgt.com/X10/

its only for x10 cm11a firecracker,its only 1 way looking to use arduino and TX-523 bi-directional and make a dll file to run from a windows program i do have visual c++6.0

It looks like there is only 1 way communication from the arduino to X10.

1  2  3  4
 |  |  |  |
 |  |  |  |
 |   ---  |
 |   |    |
 A   B    C

A + C arduino B gnd

I believe that 2 is the IN pin