how can i make a wifi to blutetooth stealth calling device?

i want to make a device that receives calls via wifi …

then sends the audio to a bluetooth headphone … using arduino and similar devices …

something similar to this

the disadvantage of the device above that it uses cell phone network ( mobile telecommunications ) that is not good all the times at some areas and this what i don’t want at all !! i am a beginner and need to know all the components and devices needed to make the stealth calling

every reply is appreciated

Your question is hard to understand.
What is producing the wifi that contains the wanted calls?
The usual way to make calls over wifi is to use some kind of VOIP, and that requires an audio codec of some type.
What type is dependant on where the calls are coming from , but the most basic which is
G.711 needs more CPU power than an Arduino has, even assuming someone has written the code for it.

Is that a valid credit card? If it is then I suggest that putting a photo of it on the internet where anyone can read it isn't very wise.

You need a blue tooth enabled SIP telephone and an account with a SIP provider.

PerryBebbington:
Is that a valid credit card?

Take a look at the Valid from and to dates.

mauried:
Your question is hard to understand.
What is producing the wifi that contains the wanted calls?
The usual way to make calls over wifi is to use some kind of VOIP, and that requires an audio codec of some type.
What type is dependant on where the calls are coming from , but the most basic which is
G.711 needs more CPU power than an Arduino has, even assuming someone has written the code for it.

let me make it simple …
here what it’s supposed to have
1- the device that the post is about… that’s connected to a wifi network
2- another android phone …that’s connected to a wifi network
3- a wifi router or any other wifi broadcasting devices …
“G.711 needs more CPU power than an Arduino”
so what you suggest

“Is that a valid credit card” no it’s not
"You need a blue tooth enabled SIP telephone and an account with a SIP provider. "
the device that the post is about should receive the the audio via wifi then transfer it to a bluetooth earphone … so no SIP provider needed as i think !

How does the android phone send the call to the wifi network?
Most android phones can only use bluetooth for pairing with external devices which are capable of reproducing the call.

mauried:
How does the android phone send the call to the wifi network?
Most android phones can only use bluetooth for pairing with external devices which are capable of reproducing the call.

maybe using some apps !!

Such device already exists: it is a smartphone! As a beginner it will take you years until you will have skill and knowledge to make something better. I think you have two options: either get an older smartphone (the old ones used to be very small) and remove everything you don't need (such as the display). If this does not work postpone this project and start with something smaller to learn basics of electronics and programming - blinking a LED, etc. I think you need really understand most parts of your project. Without such knowledge you can only build something from shields and modules, using libraries written by someone else. But such project will be power hungry and bulky, probably much worse than a stripped smartphone.

Why is the word "stealth" in the Title. At best that suggests anti-social behaviour that is intended to do something without another person being aware that his call is being "stolen".

Projects like that should not get help here.

...R

mooooon:
i am a beginner and need to know all the components and devices needed to make the stealth calling

As a beginner knowing which 'components and devices' might be needed or used, is but the beginning of what is probably quite a complex project even for an experienced constructor.

You could ask over in 'Gigs and colaborations' if you want someone to design it for you, assuming its possible of course.

Robin2:
Why is the word "stealth" in the Title.
(...)

...R

If the OP have said "embedded in limited space" instead of "stealth" his motives would seem noble at would be eligible for help? I think people should not be punished for being honest.

Anyway if an "evil" technology is within a hobbyist reach it is very likely already exploited by a professional "villain". Trying to keep such things secret does not seem very efficient IMO. (Somewhat OT but loosely related - "developed" countries want to avoid Huawei technologies to avoid possible spying etc. Much better would be trying to avoid spying from any supplier of the technologies - such as demanding access to SW and HW design and harsh punishment for any backdoor found.)

Smajdalf:
If the OP have said “embedded in limited space” instead of “stealth” his motives would seem noble at would be eligible for help? I think people should not be punished for being honest.

Anyway if an “evil” technology is within a hobbyist reach it is very likely already exploited by a professional “villain”. Trying to keep such things secret does not seem very efficient IMO. (Somewhat OT but loosely related - “developed” countries want to avoid Huawei technologies to avoid possible spying etc. Much better would be trying to avoid spying from any supplier of the technologies - such as demanding access to SW and HW design and harsh punishment for any backdoor found.)

thanks Smajdalf …i don’t what is their problem with the word stealth…

the device already exists as in the photo but uses Cell phone networks instead of wifi !!

Smajdalf:
Such device already exists: it is a smartphone! As a beginner it will take you years until you will have skill and knowledge to make something better. I think you have two options: either get an older smartphone (the old ones used to be very small) and remove everything you don't need (such as the display). If this does not work postpone this project and start with something smaller to learn basics of electronics and programming - blinking a LED, etc. I think you need really understand most parts of your project. Without such knowledge you can only build something from shields and modules, using libraries written by someone else. But such project will be power hungry and bulky, probably much worse than a stripped smartphone.

the device in the photo isn't a smartphone....

Robin2:
Why is the word "stealth" in the Title. At best that suggests anti-social behaviour that is intended to do something without another person being aware that his call is being "stolen".

...R

"that is intended to do something without another person being aware that his call is being "stolen""
what are talking about the purpose of the device as simple as i written in the description ...
1- someone calls my device
2- the device receives the call and answers it automatically
3- the device transfers the voice to the bluetooth earphones ...and transfers my voice to the calling device

the purpose of this device is making calls without the need of SIM and without using a smartphone at the receiving side ...

Smajdalf:

maybe using something like this Facebook Chat With ESP8266 | IOT Project | Rete IOT - YouTube
but voice chat + the bluetooth earphone part

How can someone call your device if your device doesnt have a phone number?
You say you dont want a SIM involved, so how does your device identify itself to the phone network?

mauried:
How can someone call your device if your device doesnt have a phone number?
You say you dont want a SIM involved, so how does your device identify itself to the phone network?

that's where an app role comes...
"maybe using something like this Facebook Chat With ESP8266 | IOT Project | Rete IOT - YouTube
but voice chat + the bluetooth earphone part"
did you see the video ?

mooooon:
maybe using something like this Facebook Chat With ESP8266 | IOT Project | Rete IOT - YouTube

did you see the video ?

Rather than expecting the forum to watch a 7+ minute video, could you provide us with a summary of what the Video claims ?

Can you explain what this magical app is that creates a phone number without a sim card , and what is going to be running this app?
Apps which run on Android phones need Arm architecture to run on , or need a JAVA compiler or interpreter, neither of which an Arduino can do.
Maybe you need to look at a Raspberry pi.
The Utube video you linked has no relevance at all for what you are trying to do.

srnet:
Rather than expecting the forum to watch a 7+ minute video, could you provide us with a summary of what the Video claims ?

just watch the first minute
Facebook Chat With ESP8266

mauried:
Can you explain what this magical app is that creates a phone number without a sim card , and what is going to be running this app?
Apps which run on Android phones need Arm architecture to run on , or need a JAVA compiler or interpreter, neither of which an Arduino can do.
Maybe you need to look at a Raspberry pi.
The Utube video you linked has no relevance at all for what you are trying to do.

“that creates a phone number without a sim card” it just creates an online account on i don’t an VOIP app that supports Arduino …that the second device will contact it with !
look GitHub - domcleal/tsptt: Software to trigger VoIP PTT via an Arduino from a physical switch