How can I see my posts?

I have posted a few questions but the only way to find them is scrolling through all questions. Is there another way to find my posts, questions or answers?

Here's how you can find your previous posts:

• Hover the mouse pointer over your avatar in the top right corner of any arduino.cc page.
  • Click "Profile".
  • Click "Forum Settings > Edit".
  • Click "Show Posts".

pert: Here's how you can find your previous posts:

• Hover the mouse pointer over your avatar in the top right corner of any arduino.cc page.
  • Click "Profile".
  • Click "Forum Settings > Edit".
  • Click "Show Posts".

That's actually designed by somebody that drank too much chianti. Really, who expects to find that under "forum settings -> [u]edit[/u]".

@amirf, once you have found it, bookmark it.

There are alternative ways to find it, but you first need to find one of your posts. 1) Find one of your posts (you can e.g. use the search for that) 2) Click your username at the left of the post 3) On the profile page, under your picture is a link "show posts" 3) On the new page, it will show all posts that you made (including replies). If you click "topics", you will get all threads that you started.

I agree that it's far from obvious. I would have named the link "Forum profile".

method 1) find one of your posts, click your avatar method 2) click the avatar top right, choose Profile, choose Forum Settings method 3) Alerts, All Alerts, Profile Info, Show Posts

Juraj: method 1) find one of your posts, click your avatar method 2) click the avatar top right, choose Profile, choose Forum Settings method 3) Alerts, All Alerts, Profile Info, Show Posts

IMHO the avatar should include the option Summary as well and from there ShowPosts Better would have been to have the option Summary AND ShowPosts directly.

Thanks guys. I worked it out.

I see there is a solution, but it would still be worth mentioning that it's a cumbersome solution. Since this is a place for making suggestions to better the forum, I suggest that an easier solution, like a 'show my posts' button be placed directly in the user profile(avatar) drop down menu list.