how can i use gobetwino to open an image?

i am new to arduino and am currently working on a program which involves accelerometers.
now my program is working fine but i need to display a certain image if the ‘IF’ condition is satisfied corresponding to sensor values.
i read on the internet that it is possible to do this using gobetwino but i am unable to figure out how.
can anybody please help?

Display the image where?

Your reference to gobetwino suggests this may be on a PC, but you haven't said. If it is on a PC then your challenge is to identify a command line which you can execute to cause the image to be displayed. If you're using an image file type which has a default 'open' action defined for it which does what you want (i.e. you can display it the way you want by double-clicking it in Windows Explorer) then you should be able to launch the corresponding application just by 'executing' the image file name.

ya i want to display my image on the pc. i basically want an image to pop up once my 'if' condition is satisfied. which command should i be using to get this done?

You would need one of the commands that start a program, then start the program that will diplay your picture.

The SPRID command can start any program on the PC like paint or whatever program you want to how your picture.

It can also be used to run your default program for the image type.

Read the supplied documentation for examples on starting programs.

antweb:
which command should i be using to get this done?

Either SPRID or SPWEX. SPRID will make Gobetwino wait (with a timeout) until you close the image viewer before it handles any more commands. SPRID will launch the viewer and continue processing further commands immediately.

The Program path should be the path to the file name you want to display.

SPRID will make Gobetwino wait (with a timeout) until you close the image viewer before it handles any more commands. SPRID will launch the viewer and continue processing further commands immediately.

Hmmm. One of those statements is wrong.

PaulS:

SPRID will make Gobetwino wait (with a timeout) until you close the image viewer before it handles any more commands. SPRID will launch the viewer and continue processing further commands immediately.

Hmmm. One of those statements is wrong.

You're right. The first one was intended to refer to SPWEX ("Start program wait for exit").