how Check sensor level after some defined mintue, if not turn off machine.

Hello Everyone,

I'm doing some coding where i will set the pressure level of sensor by push button and after 1min and 30sec i want to check whether sensor level is reached on set level or not,if not then turn off the machine and if reached then continue the whatever is declared.

Please help or give some hint how to reach and do it.

Looking ahead for your reply frnds.

Thanks for your time.

Looking ahead for your reply frnds.

You expect some fronds to reply? What have you been smoking?

Presumably, when one switch BECOMES pressed, you want to read a sensor to get a setpoint and record a time.

Then, periodically, if there is a non-zero setpoint, determine if the required pressure has been reached OR the allowed time has elapsed. If the required pressure has been reached, do one thing. If the time allowed has been exceeded, do something else.

In either case, reset the setpoint value to 0.

So, what have you tried? The state change detection and blink without delay examples have all the code you need.

Hello PaulS Sir,

Thanks for your time and reply....

I'm coding something where i will set the pressure level of sensor and i will start my pump.

Meanwhile my pump is running ,i want to check whether my set pressure level is set on set level within 1min and 30sec.

if pressure level is set as per set level then continue the pump running.

or else stop the pump and display the error.

Waiting for your reply...i hope my query is clear to you.

i hope my query is clear to you.

It is, but I am not going to write the code. You are. Re-read the last two lines of Reply #1, if needed. Try something. If it doesn't work, post a schematic and your code. Explain what it actually does, and how that differs from what you want.

Ok Sir i do.

I will share the code.