How controlling proyektor using arduino with interface web

I want to control the projector using arduino with interface via the web , anyone can help me ?

You would need an interface between the arduino and the projector, and an interface (such as an ethernet shield) between the arduino and the internet.

hi !

can you be more specific regarding your project ?, as i read your post, you can expect a wide range of answers, from a 2 lines one to a 10 pages one, the goal to help you the most efficient way, please give us some details

have a nice day

I want to make controlling the projector using IR and the web as its display , I use as a microcontroller arduino uno

IR and web control? Whats the IR for and whats the web for? Both for control? Whats a projector? Take the time to explain if you want a good answer.

I want to control the functions available on the projector by IR and makes the web as a display button for controlling

I believe the person has a home cinema type video projector and wants to use the rpi (with an IR emitter) to control it by emulating the IR remote control that came with the projector in the first place).

Why he/she needs to control it via the web I can't imagine, though maybe just needs to control it from a phone at home (and wifi would do for that).

s.

I want to control the functions available on the projector by IR and makes the web as a display button for controlling

You can hack a TV remote and control it via a web server.

http://www.oocities.org/zoomkat/irmods.htm