how do change the pin mapping in the library for my driver shield

Hey all,
I have a problem with my motor driver shield (Pololu Dual MC33926) being rendered useless when paired with a servo because the servo renders the pwm on pins 9 and 10 useless. Unfortunately my motor driver uses those two pins for speed control. I have found a way to fix the hardware and change the pins but I can't figure out how change the pins in the driver's library.
Thanks

In another thread you are looking for a servo library that does not prevent the use of PWM on pins 9 and 10 and I have replied in that thread.

What library are you referring to here ? Please provide a link to it.

The pins used by a shield are defined by the hardware not the software.

Mark

I can physically change the pins used by the shield. I am looking to change the library to reflect that change. The library I need to change is GitHub - pololu/dual-mc33926-motor-shield: Arduino library for the Pololu Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Shield. I only changed threads to reflect the fact that these are different problems with different solutions that also all solve my previous problem. By addressing each one individual I assumed it would make it easier for others to find the solutions to these problems. Any solutions I found I would put in the original post for people viewing that post to see that a solution was found. Let me know if the ease of Google search is not a good enough reason to create new threads for new issues.

In your code how are you creating an instance of the DualMC33926MotorShield ?

The .CPP file seems to allow for default pin mapping and also user defined pin mapping.

It allows changing the pin mapping on all but pin 9 and 10. It said those cant be changed, something about the libraries it references using those pins... that is where it loses me.