How do I detect a keyboard press?

OMG everybody has to pull out every detail out of your nose

15 clicks per second: how many seconds long should this happen?

What action do you want to end the click-stream-firing?
shutdown the PC by a 10seconds long press of the ON-button of your PC because all the left-clicks will disturb any other action on your PC or something more comfortable?

In this situation of a endless left-click-stream a microcontroller might be a good solution again.

can you see now how important it is to describe your project in detail?

would it be acceptable for you to have two special buttons in a small box with a microcontroller the first button to start the left-click-stream
the second button to end the left-click-stream?

So when you press a key on your computer keyboard you trigger a computer mouse click to auto click on the computer screen. I'm failing to see why you need an Arduino at all? Just write a c++ app that runs on your computer?

I think you're overcomplicating the question, I'm sorry that I sound confusing but I don't understand the frustration. The idea is to that if you hold enter and left click at the same time, it will trigger an autoclicker that works at 15 clicks per second for as long as you're holding down the two keys. It's aright anyways as I found an autohotkey script that has the functionality I'm looking for. Thank you for your time and sorry for the frustration I caused.

Here's the script for anyone else looking for something similar.

LButton::
SetMouseDelay, 0
While GetKeyState(A_ThisHotkey, "P") {
Click
n++
Random, wait, 65, 100
Sleep, wait ; Not precise, adjust as needed
}
Return

Esc::ExitApp ; Exit script with Escape key
^!z::Pause

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.