How do I find a small touch screen sensor?

I need small sensor panels(Ideally multiple sizes from 1x1 cm up to 3x3 cm to experiment lil bit). It should be just sensor panel, without a display. Maybe I'm using a wrong wording to google, but I can't find anything. Supporting libraries aren't necessary.

I don't know what "sensor panel" means, either. Can you better describe what you want? Or make and post a picture?

groundFungus:
I don't know what "sensor panel" means, either. Can you better describe what you want? Or make and post a picture?

I mean a panel which can detect you pressing it and output coordinates where you pressed it, pretty much like in any smartphone.

So you mean a touch screen sensors? Like these?

groundFungus:
So you mean a touch screen sensors? Like these?

Yeah, exactly(edited the title). But the ones under the link are too big, the smallest one is 62.41 x 30.41mm which doesn't meet my criteria

Well, now you have a search term. That is just the first one that I found.

You don't need to present the entire panel to the user, use a panel cutout to expose only part of it?

MarkT:
You don't need to present the entire panel to the user, use a panel cutout to expose only part of it?

There should be separate panels for each finger, so, no

Do you need to know the position on the panel that the finger is or just that a finger is touching. Maybe what you need is a capacitive touch switch?

groundFungus:
Do you need to know the position on the panel that the finger is or just that a finger is touching. Maybe what you need is a capacitive touch switch?

Yes, I do need to track the position

OK, I thought that I would ask as touch switch sensors can easily be home made in about any shape and/or size.