How do I find my post

I posted once on here and I can't find where to look for it? What do all these icons mean? Where's the tutorial? Need help badly?

Why did you put the profanity back in your bio? It doesn't offend me personally but I see no point in it. I doubt this is new vocabulary for kids but I'd like to think that teachers and parents would consider this site an appropriate educational resource for children. You're really not taking the correct approach to getting help here.

As to your question:

Have you read the "How to Use This Forum" post yet?

I tried but it talks about code. I bought $150 authentic arduino kit that said it would work for a beginner but I don't know what code is? It mentioned source tags and abbreviations I've never heard. I don't know technical words for electronic things and the description said no experience was necessary. Now I'm stuck with it because I opened it. Thank you for your suggestion.

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=776345

I appreciate you doing that for me. Do I have a beginner version? I don’t have any tabs related to the forum except the forum. I found them by searching my username but I didn’t remember what I used so I had to find that first. When do I get full access? It stopped me from posting this? When does that restriction get taken off?

I just noticed on this reply, there are icons that weren’t on the last one so if there is a photo attached that means I was successful in putting a picture on here.

"I don't have any tabs related to the forum except the forum"
Not sure what you are asking.

Click on your user icon to bring up your "Show Posts" link under your image.

Your new user time outs stop at 100 posts, only 91 more to go.

BTW, in that image, you need a 220 ohm resistor in series with the LED,

See this post to learn how to display an image:

The book says put Anode in 13. What about Cathode?

Anode goes to pin 13 Cathode goes to a 220 ohm resistor, other end of the resistor goes to pin 14 i.e. GND.

lockwooddavid: I tried but it talks about code. I bought $150 authentic arduino kit that said it would work for a beginner but I don't know what code is?

Then you need to learn. That's the whole point of Arduino, it makes it as easy as possible to learn but it doesn't make it unnecessary to learn. Don't get angry when you encounter something you don't understand, instead start doing research and experiments until you do understand it. Maybe that will take a few minutes, maybe it will take a few months, if you keep at it you will get it eventually. Don't expect some book to have all the answers. You have the entire internet for a resource and there is a tremendous amount of information available on this subject.

If you get stuck on something along the way we're here to help but you need to first make the effort to find the answers that are already available. It's not reasonable to ask us "What is code?". It is reasonable to ask "I expect this code to do ... but instead it's doing ..., how can I make it work?"

pert: Don't get angry when you encounter something you don't understand

That's what people with very small minds do. Don't be like them.

Click on the “Show Posts” in your profile.