How do I go about powering 2 ultrasonic sensors, an Arduino, and more?

Greetings! I'm a beginner to arduino and doing these projects, but I need some help with my current project. I'm trying to get an arduino to power a device including two of these ultrasonic sensors (these to be specific), Bluetooth speakers, LEDs, and maybe more. I just can't seem to find a rechargeable battery that can power all of it, and I need some help determining what the best solution would be. It also needs a pretty good battery life (6 hours at least), and it has to be relatively small. Thanks in advance for the help! I'll probably be here for a few months gathering advice for this project.

DunkMasterFlex: I just can't seem to find a rechargeable battery that can power all of it... It also needs a pretty good battery life (6 hours at least),

How do you know that the batteries you have seen so far are not able to power it? Do you mean they cannot power it at all, or can only power it for less than 6 hours? How did you calculate how long those batteries would last?

If you put some numbers on "relatively small" it might be possible to help but you will also need some reasonably accurate idea of how much power you want. The Arduino and sensors aren't much of a problem but "Bluetooth speakers" (which ones, how many?) are very variable, LEDs (what type, how many?) are too and as for "maybe more"....

A six hour life is easy if you don't need a lot of power. The rechargeable batteries with the best power/weight/size ratio currently available are Lipos (Lithium Polymer).

Steve