How do I produce low frequency sounds from a piezo

I have been trying to produce low-frequency sounds from my piezo, but I don’t know how to do so. Please, help.

PS. i am a beginner in coding

What have you tried?

What problems did you have with the things you tried?

How low? What piezo? Most won't produce much, if any, sound below about 500Hz.

Steve

Sai_iyer:
I have been trying to produce low-frequency sounds from my piezo, but I don't know how to do so. Please, help.

PS. i am a beginner in coding

Couple it accoustically to a lower frequency resonator? Normally a piezo device just changes shape in response to a signal, you need to arrange that that shape-change causes some large membrane or sheet to vibrate with it. You have to get lots of air moving for low-frequency sound to be generated efficiently.

The small disc piezos have a resonant frequency up in the 2kHz to 6kHz range where a small diaphragm is all that's needed.

Piezo's don't change shape much, so to move lots of air some sort of mechanical leverage is needed for efficiency, which is not very easy to arrange - which is why bass speakers are done with voice coils.

There are no piezo woofers...

They are small and they are (mostly) capacitive which means they have very-high impedance at low frequencies so you need higher voltage at to get the same current a low frequencies.