How do I take Analog audio and transmit via bluetooth connection?

Hi Guys,

How do I take audio from say a stereo cassette player and send that off to my bluetooth headset? I know I can get bluetooth modules online for cheap, but are there any cheap modules that will take the audio signal from the tape head and push that into the bluetooth module to be played by bluetooth speakers remotely? thanks in advanced :slight_smile:

PS basically looking for the opposite of this: https://www.amazon.com/TDA7492P-Amplifier-Wireless-Bluetooth-Receiver/dp/B01BTJZFY6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1486594958&sr=8-2&keywords=bluetooth+amplifier

wherein input is analog and output is digital, and can be wired directly to a BT transmitter module.

Thanks!!

I mean does anyone know an ADC that can wire directly to the BT module?

but are there any cheap modules that will take the audio signal from the tape head and push that into the bluetooth module to be played by bluetooth speakers remotely?

Yes I found lots of transmitters and receivers last week when I was just looking for a receiver.

I guess I wasn’t clear. I am trying to get an analog signal piped through bluetooth onto my bluetooth speakers. I couldn’t find any module that does this (or perhaps I just don’t know what I’m looking for). The only modules I could find online are ones that receive the bluetooth signal and push out the audio to the speakers. If anyone knows of a module that would take the analog audio, and transmit to bluetooth (ultimately so that a bluetooth speaker device can play the music), please let me know. I’d be very happy to find one :slight_smile:

Looks like you have no idea what you are looking for, I just googled
Bluetooth transmitt receiver
This came up as the top link. Not is it only a module that will do what you want it is a comprehensive description of all the things it will do.

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/understanding-the-bc127-bluetooth-module

There are plenty more too.
Like this one
wireless-audio-transmitter

Ooh! Thanks Mike!