How Do I turn on and off a pin on arduino with UDP packets?

What i need to do is turn on an arduino pin with UDP packets, by sending UDP packets from processing to the arduino that has an Ethernet Sheild on it. What im trying to do is turn on and off relays.

Can someone tell me or supply a code to do this? It would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou!

take a look at my code:

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,88411.0.html

Thankyou, this might be what i was looking for. i try it.

if you are a little lost with all the code i could do you a basic copy, so you can send 0 to 9 via udp and switch 5 output on and off

Yea,That actually would be very nice.

Right, all you need to do is send 0 to 9 via UDP and it will switch pins 5 to 9 on or off

#include <SPI.h>                                             // needed for Arduino versions later than 0018
#include <Ethernet.h>                                        // Ethernet board connected - Uses A0, A1, (D2 or D4), D10, D11, D12, D13
#include <EthernetUdp.h>                                     // UDP library from: bjoern@cs.stanford.edu 12/30/2008

byte mac[] = { 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED };         // MAC Address
IPAddress ip(192, 168, 1, 177);                              // IP Address
unsigned int localPort = 8888;                               // Local IP port to listen on
byte gateway[] = { 192, 168, 1, 1 };                         // internet access via router
byte subnet[] = { 255, 255, 255, 0 };                        // Subnet Address

char packetBuffer[UDP_TX_PACKET_MAX_SIZE];                   // buffer to hold incoming packet
EthernetUDP Udp;                                             // An EthernetUDP instance to let us send and receive packets over UDP

int PinA = 5;                                                // Switch Pin 5
int PinB = 6;                                                // Switch Pin 6
int PinC = 7;                                                // Switch Pin 7
int PinD = 8;                                                // Switch Pin 8
int PinE = 9;                                                // Switch Pin 9

void setup() {                                               // run setup only once on boot

Ethernet.begin(mac,ip);                                    // Enable Ethernet 
  Udp.begin(localPort);                                      // Start UDP Connection

pinMode(PinA, OUTPUT);                                     // attach the pin
  pinMode(PinB, OUTPUT);                                     // attach the pin
  pinMode(PinC, OUTPUT);                                     // attach the pin
  pinMode(PinD, OUTPUT);                                     // attach the pin
  pinMode(PinE, OUTPUT);                                     // attach the pin

Serial.begin(9600);                                        // Start Serial Output
  Serial.write("SYSTEM BOOT");                               // Send Power on to serial

digitalWrite(PinA, LOW);                                   // tell the pin to turn off
  digitalWrite(PinB, LOW);                                   // tell the pin to turn off
  digitalWrite(PinC, LOW);                                   // tell the pin to turn off
  digitalWrite(PinD, LOW);                                   // tell the pin to turn off
  digitalWrite(PinE, LOW);                                   // tell the pin to turn off
             }                                               // end of setup

void loop()                                                  // Start Running System
{
  int packetSize = Udp.parsePacket();                        // if there's data available, read a packet
  if(packetSize)
  {
  int read = Udp.read(packetBuffer,UDP_TX_PACKET_MAX_SIZE);  // read the packet into packetBufffer
    packetBuffer[read] = 0;
    char ch = packetBuffer[0];

switch(ch)
{
 case '0':                                                   // if 0 is sent via udp then do this -->>
  digitalWrite(PinA, LOW);                                   // Turn PinA Off
 break;                                                      // end of case 0
 case '1':                                                   // if 1 is sent via udp then do this -->>
  digitalWrite(PinA, HIGH);                                  // Turn PinA On
 break;                                                      // end of case 1
 case '2':                                                   // if 2 is sent via udp then do this -->>
  digitalWrite(PinB, LOW);                                   // Turn PinB Off
 break;                                                      // end of case 2
 case '3':                                                   // if 3 is sent via udp then do this -->>
  digitalWrite(PinB, HIGH);                                  // Turn PinB On
 break;                                                      // end of case 3
 case '4':                                                   // if 4 is sent via udp then do this -->>
  digitalWrite(PinC, LOW);                                   // Turn PinC Off
 break;                                                      // end of case 4
 case '5':                                                   // if 5 is sent via udp then do this -->>
  digitalWrite(PinC, HIGH);                                  // Turn PinC Off
 break;                                                      // end of case 5
  case '6':                                                  // if 6 is sent via udp then do this -->>
  digitalWrite(PinD, LOW);                                   // Turn PinD Off
 break;                                                      // end of case 6
 case '7':                                                   // if 7 is sent via udp then do this -->>
  digitalWrite(PinD, HIGH);                                  // Turn PinD On
 break;                                                      // end of case 7
 case '8':                                                   // if 8 is sent via udp then do this -->>
  digitalWrite(PinE, LOW);                                   // Turn PinE Off
 break;                                                      // end of case 8
 case '9':                                                   // if 9 is sent via udp then do this -->>
  digitalWrite(PinE, HIGH);                                  // Turn PinE On
 break;                                                      // end of case 9
 default :                                                   // if recived info via udp and not found in the case do this -->>
    Serial.print("No Case Found for: ");                     // if case not found send info via serial
    Serial.print(ch);                                        // send udp info back to serial
 break;                                                      // end of case not found
}
}

delay(15);                                                 // waits 15ms for udp input wait ...
}                                                            // end system run, but now loop and start system run again

Thank you very much. I have been trying to figure this out for a little while now.

I'm guessing you have tested it then, as it was untested code, also not got any relays to try this with.

I will post a picture of the finish project. Im making a little RC robot type thing. And the relays will control to motors.