How do I use this Gcode interpreter?

I got the interpreter from here: GitHub - MarginallyClever/GcodeSender: Sends file commands to a serial connected device
This is the youtube video that I got it from: Let's Make a 4-axis CNC Gcode Interpreter for Arduino - YouTube
I don't understand what to do with it now...

This is what the README said:

#GcodeSender

This program will feed instructions to an serial device one line at a time.
It waits for the ">" character between each send.

I just want to run it!

./java/GcodeSender.jar is compiled and should run.

On most systems you can double click it to start.

On some you may need to do something like

java -classpath RXTXcomm.jar -Djava.library.path=[path to RXTXcomm.jar] -jar DrawbotGUI.jar

##More

For the latest version please visit GitHub - MarginallyClever/GcodeSender: Sends file commands to a serial connected device

If you find this free program useful, please send me some beer money.

##Author

http://marginallyclever.com
Dan Royer
2014-01-29

It didn't work when I tried to double click it, so what does it mean by " java -classpath RXTXcomm.jar -Djava.library.path=[path to RXTXcomm.jar] -jar DrawbotGUI.jar". I just exported this thing onto my desktop from its zipped form. Do I have to stick it somewhere in the arduino library or something?

It didn't work when I tried to double click it,

Did you get an error message?

so what does it mean by " java -classpath RXTXcomm.jar -Djava.library.path=[path to RXTXcomm.jar] -jar DrawbotGUI.jar"

It means run that code. You need a command-line, then you type that at the command-line.

I don’t think that program interprets GCode.

As far as I can see it just sends GCode line by line from a file on the PC. Is that what you want?

…R