how GML2100 parking sensor works?

Hello

i'm trying to use GML2100 Geomagnetic Parking Detection Module Sensor Module TTL UART 2.2-3.6V 11uA

i tried to use STATE pin as a digital output pin for detection but it always reads LOW even if there's a car above the sensor.

i tried UART but nothing is received except when power up the module.
that's what i receive in hex : 08 03 07 C4 53 1F 00 21 00 00 A5

anyone has any experience with it on how is it working ?

thanks in advance.

what about the READY pin output. Is yours high or low.

Online instructions tell you "READY:output,low level represents the module hasn't finished learning yet,STATE output is invalid."

What MCU are your using and what voltage are you apply to the sensor.

gerrikoio:
what about the READY pin output. Is yours high or low.

Online instructions tell you “READY:output,low level represents the module hasn’t finished learning yet,STATE output is invalid.”

What MCU are your using and what voltage are you apply to the sensor.

i used it with arduino mega2560 and applied 3.3 volt to the sensor.

Ready pin is always low and i don’t know what is learning means here.

Normally this means it is calibrating its environment. So while low make sure there are no cars over the sensor.

Note as you are using a mega2560 you might want to use an Analog Pin to read the output of the READY pin as the "high" voltage might not be high enough to trigger a change in state with a mega2560 digital pin.

gerrikoio:
Normally this means it is calibrating its environment. So while low make sure there are no cars over the sensor.

Note as you are using a mega2560 you might want to use an Analog Pin to read the output of the READY pin as the "high" voltage might not be high enough to trigger a change in state with a mega2560 digital pin.

Unfortunately, i'm still have the same problem.