how i connect more than 4 sensors and read data of them in same time

Hellow every body

i wanna help

i want to connect 4 sensors and read data of them at same time

Can any one help me ??

Help us to help you and tell us what kind of sensors you're talking about. A link would be useful ;)

sterretje: Help us to help you and tell us what kind of sensors you're talking about. A link would be useful ;)

first thx for ur reply the sensor modle : 1.LM35(temprture) 2.DHT11(humidity) 3.DS18b20(water temp) 4.BH1750FVI(light)

Well...some of these parts are fairly common. So common, that I am willing to bet that if you put them in Google, Adafruit would probably have some board you can buy that helps you interface with it or even tells you how to use it.

Gibson486: Well...some of these parts are fairly common. So common, that I am willing to bet that if you put them in Google, Adafruit would probably have some board you can buy that helps you interface with it or even tells you how to use it.

i want to use all this sensors by one board UNO can i or not

Yes, one UNO board.

AbdoAmr: first thx for ur reply the sensor modle : 1.LM35(temprture) 2.DHT11(humidity) 3.DS18b20(water temp) 4.BH1750FVI(light)

LM35, 1x analog pin DHT11, 1x digital pin DS18B20, 1x digital pin BH1750FVI, 2x I2C bus (analog 4 & 5: the pins can be used for other I2C devices)