How i pair my bluetooth headphone to arduino

Hello ALL

How can I pair or connect my bluetooth headphone to arduino bluetooth module(Adafruit Feather M0 Bluefruit LE/HC05.?

Hello All,

I am looking for a Bluetooth module that can transfer an audio signal to my Bluetooth headphone. Please suggest me which module I should buy.

Google "bluetooth audio transmitter", there seem to be plenty of them available.

CrossRoads: Google "bluetooth audio transmitter", there seem to be plenty of them available.

Sir, I already search. I am looking for a long-range high-quality signal and Arduino support bluetooth module.

Bluetooth LE does not have an audio streaming mode so you will have to use the older Bluetooth modules that do. This rules out the HC05 & 06 as I understand it.

This question has been asked before and I don’t think there is a solution for this. This is the closest thread https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=242542.0

Look at the Spark fun link, I think that says it supports audio streaming. But this is not as simple as you may think it is.

amitshishodia: Sir, I already search. I am looking for a long-range high-quality signal and Arduino support bluetooth module.

That is not what you said before. What do you call long range?

You said that you were converting a distance measurement into sound and wanted to transfer this sound to a stand alone Bluetooth receiver.

@amitshishodia

TOPIC MERGED.

With well over 40 posts you should be aware of how to use the forum !

Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum. Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here. It will help you get the best out of the forum.

Grumpy_Mike: Look at the Spark fun link, I think that says it supports audio streaming. But this is not as simple as you may think it is.

Sir, I found one Bluetooth module "SparkFun Audio Bluetooth Breakout - RN-52" but can i used this for my application.

My application:- I want to measure drone hight from the earth when it flies. For this, I mount one laser sensor on a drone this sensor gives me distance and I want to convert this into auto signal and transfer this signal into the user Bluetooth module.

I am also confused about how can I convert into audio? can I use text to speech library for this?

Please guide me, how can I work on this project.

Grumpy_Mike: That is not what you said before. What do you call long range?

The range between 10 to 20 meters.

That sounds a long way for Bluetooth streaming audio.

I am also confused about how can I convert into audio? can I use text to speech library for this

When you ask for help it is important you provide all the details you can. This drip drip of information is not helping at all. You have what is known as a xy problem

Why on Earth do you want to convert the reading into sounds, I thought you wanted music tones not telemetry speech. Your basic idea is flawed, just use a small transmitter and send the numbers then use another Arduino on the ground to display those numbers on an OLED display.

Grumpy_Mike: Your basic idea is flawed, just use a small transmitter and send the numbers then use another Arduino on the ground to display those numbers on an OLED display.

No Sir, I don't want display distance on the screen. I want an audio signal like "The Distance is 5 Meter" on Bluetooth headphones.