How long does it take to get your Materia 101

Just wanted to start a thread to figure out generally how long it takes to receive your orders after purchase. Any of you guys willing to share about your orders?

I ordered mine on Dec 12/30/2014 and still haven’t seen any changes on the order status. I know on the product page it mention of being 30day delay. Is that standard for everyone or does the printers get sent out earlier?

Hi, to share my experience to you and to other thinking to order the printer, yesterday 19/02/15 I have canceled my order of the Materia 101 placed on the 4/01/15 ! The Lead time was declared in 30 days and after more than 45 days the printer was not yet neither in shipment ! What pushed me to cancel the order, more than the delay that anyway was not acceptable, have been the sensation to be kidded anytime by receiving multiple excuses to my emails.

Bad Experience ! The only happy have been Paypal, since I even lost about 24 euros for the refund !
I would not suggest anyone buying a Materia 101 now.

zarniko:
Just wanted to start a thread to figure out generally how long it takes to receive your orders after purchase. Any of you guys willing to share about your orders?

I ordered mine on Dec 12/30/2014 and still haven't seen any changes on the order status. I know on the product page it mention of being 30day delay. Is that standard for everyone or does the printers get sent out earlier?

Hello Zarniko
I'm sorry that we could not deliver you printer faster.
But yes, the 30 day delay is still standard, because the materia is a pre-order products.
This means we still haven't reached the level of sales where we can stock the machines without losing money. We try and send them out as fast as possible and we will get faster when the sales grow bigger.

Mine has actually arrived allready and I am very happy with it. It took about 28 days to get the printer here for me via FedEX 1 day delivery to the Unitedstates

Hi

Ordered 19/1/2015, delivered today 25th February 2015.

Ordered 31-dec, received on the 20-feb, and I got it to work sort of today.

Yeah, we're sorry about the 30 day waiting people. Hopefully it will work itself out as our output grows.

Mine took a month; bigger problem is the unclear-in-English instructions. The inventory list will call a part by one name, then it’s different in the instructions, so there’s some guess work. I would suggest spending the extra money for the assembled product. Mine is now stalled because parts don’t fit like the instructions show.