How much ohm are these resistors?

I have three resistors and I can’t find out how much ohm each one is since they look much different when I look them up online.
I posted a picture in the attachments. Sorry for the difference in thickness in some of the lines, they all have the same thickness.
I hope someone can help me.

Thaks in advance.

If you have a decent multimeter it will have a resistance measurement so just measure them. If you don’t have one then get one.

They may be 220 Ohm, 120 Ohm, 110 Ohm 1% or maybe not. It’s not easy to tell from an in-focus well-lit picture of a real resistor but your made-up things make it close to impossible.

Steve

Multimeters are cheap and you really need one if you have anything to do with electronics.

And then there is this

5 band resistors are sometimes hard to figure out which way round to read the bands, there should be a big
space between the 4 value bands and the tolerance band, often there isn't, but I'd go with 220, 120, 110
ohms too.

Forget about the colour code, get a multimeter. You can get one from ebay for less that 10 US$.
Those cheap DMMs (digital multimeter) are not very exact but almost any will solve your problem.