How to attachinterrupt in analog pin, is there any way??

Hi,

I am using arduino micro, in that digital attach pin interrupt available at IO pins 0,1(Tx,rx) and 2,3(SDA,SCL) and pin 7.

Now i am using tx,rx for serial and SDA,SCL for I2c. so i am not able to use those pins for digital attach interrupt. Now only one pin 7 available. Apart from that i need 2 interrupt pins either digital or analog.

if available in analog also, it is OK. Could anyone suggest ideas to resolve this issue??

Thanks

Pon

alagappan:
if available in analog also, it is OK. Could anyone suggest ideas to resolve this issue?

My specific concern here is - why would you want to use interrupts?

This question most frequently indicates a misunderstanding of what interrupts are and for what they may be practically used in coding.

There may be a use for one interrupt, but more than that is pretty unlikely.

I call "XY problem".

i have 3 solenoid in output, it should be turned on when respective digital io port driven HIGH. The on time of solenoid must be less as possible. 10 - 100ms. If i check in polling, after getting HIGH in my IO , it might take more time to trip my solenoid

Why not use PCINT (pin change interrupts)?

Look it up - you can generate interrupts off lots of pins.

Though it's likely that if your program is well designed, loop() will be running fast enough to hit your 10-100ms response time target without using interrupts.

alagappan:
i have 3 solenoid in output, it should be turned on when respective digital IO port driven HIGH. The on time of solenoid must be less as possible. 10 - 100ms. If I check in polling, after getting HIGH in my IO, it might take more time to trip my solenoid

Ten to 100 ms is an incredibly long time for a microcontroller!

You most certainly do not require interrupts for this.

Your polling loop should cycle in the order of five to fifty times per millisecond, depending on how complex it is.