How to Battery Power my Arduino Pro Micro conn. with HC05 MPU6050 & voice module

For my wireless head mouse project, I am using two Arduino Pro micro boards. The receiver board is connected to the laptop via USB cable and receives data using the HC05 Bluetooth module. But the transmitter side has to be wireless. So, I was thinking of powering the transmitting side Arduino Pro Micro connected to the MPU6050 IMU and Electrohouse Voice Recognition Module V3.1 along with the HC05 Bluetooth module for data transmission using some battery or DC solution. How can I do that? What options are there? What would be the best option since I am using all these on the breadboard?

The term of duty has not been addressed, so a fair guess is an 18650 phone charger, which has a fair bit of grunt, and can plug straight into the Pro Micro. You may find that is all you need but, once you have proven the point, you can address the matter more seriously.

Nick_Pyner:
The term of duty has not been addressed, so a fair guess is an 18650 phone charger, which has a fair bit of grunt, and can plug straight into the Pro Micro. You may find that is all you need but, once you have proven the point, you can address the matter more seriously.

I did not understand this reply. But what I want is that the transmitting breadboard with the Pro Micro, MPU, voice module, and HC05 be totally powered by some lightweight solution so that it can be placed on the user's head without power from the laptop or a power bank. Only the breadboard with all the modules and wires with the power source or supply should be placed on the user's head. This is for the user to have a better experience of moving and controlling the operation of the mouse cursor wirelessly from a distance without any additional long cables for the power supply.

nahian_alindo:
totally powered by some lightweight solution so that it can be placed on the user's head without power from the laptop or a power bank. Only the breadboard with all the modules and wires with the power source or supply should be placed on the user's head.

I think you are drowning in your own technobabble, but the phone charger I was alluding to is sometimes referred to as a "power bank" and, by definition, any battery may be also, so I guess that rules them out. I'm afraid "term of duty" was a little abstruse. It means "how long do you want it to run for?", which is a vital consideration if you aren't going to plug it into the wall. Having a breadboard on your head sounds like something everybody will be queuing up to enjoy, and the means of powering it should be the least of your problems. I guess this matter can be reconsidered when you get past the breadboard stage.