How to, begginers

hi, I'm trying to make a homemade rocket and put it (or a part of it) in orbit, I'm very new and would like to know what package/components would be best, if you need more information to answer, please tell me.

Thanks William

Start by founding a must-have website or application.

I'm not sure what sort of advice you are hoping for from this forum? But it doesnt (usually) pertain to anything 'rocket' related.

If you are perhaps looking for some help[ on how to make a remote start/ignition/firing platform.. then perhaps THAT you can get some help on.

But you'd need to post your specs, requirements..etc..etc.. yadda yadda for any hope of that.

You are in the wrong forum. Arduino is often used for control of rockets or at least the monitoring of performance. Rocketry has it's own forms.

First, you will need a rocket capable of achieving orbital velocity after fighting gravity through 200 miles of atmosphere.

TylerEverlas111: hi, I'm trying to make a homemade rocket and put it (or a part of it) in orbit, I'm very new and would like to know what package/components would be best, if you need more information to answer, please tell me.

Thanks William

Rockets are rockets, but not the same beast, regardless of electronics you must first decide your choice/risk of fuel/oxidant type.

Black powder level one (home made rockets)

if you have machining at home for things like 316 stainless pressure vessels, then you might be able to use H2 and O2....most home builders are using hybrid motors tho, a mix of gas and solid fuel so that you can control the burn and throttle it.

build your rocket first, then bolt on the eletronics :)