How to broadcast the Linux Console text to Arduino for displaying on LCD?

Hi! Suppose we've already had a character LCD correctly attached on an Arduino which board is connected on a Ubuntu PC. The main problem is to broadcast some session of the Linux terminal on that display. Simplifying, hot to send the Ubuntu terminal's characters to Arduino? Thanks!

The requirements are rather vague. Which Arduino? How much data? Most Arduino boards have serial ports (USB) for programming and program output. Send your data from Linux to the Arduino serial port via USB. The serial input basics tutorial will help you to understand now to receive the data.

groundFungus: The requirements are rather vague. Which Arduino? How much data? Most Arduino boards have serial ports for programming and program output. Send your data from Linux to the Arduino serial port. The serial input basics tutorial will help you to understand now to receive the data.

I'm sorry. The arduino is 'UNO'. The amount of date could be one character a time, i.e., every time I type any character via keyboard on terminal, it sends to arduino and it sends to LCD display. That character LCD is an LM3267which resolution is 64x240.

Well, do you have any idea to get the terminal characters, first of all? thx.

Well, do you have any idea to get the terminal characters, first of all? thx.

The serial input basics tutorial will help you to understand now to receive the data.

That is how to receive the characters sent. How to send characters from a Linux serial port is out of scope of this forum. Maybe ask at a Linux forum?