How to change the firmware of uno r3 to make it like a leonardo?

Good morning I'm new to the forum and I really don't know how to use it, I don't even know if I'm asking in the right place. Well. I want to see if someone can help me make an adeept uno r3 board (copy of arduino uno) that can "switch", so to speak, to firmware to work like arduino leonardo as I want it to run as HID device, I already tried unojoy and it works for me but my project needs to have a rotary encoder and I have not found any way to integrate the encoder together with a program with knobs and buttons. Please, gentlemen, help me. I will be very grateful to you. Thank you...

gabrielnicolau:
Good morning I'm new to the forum and I really don't know how to use it...

Here you go...
Always search the internet before posting...

Good Morning. Thanks for answering. First, before looking for help here, I googled how to do this and got no results, I also tried the method you put in the link before and nothing, I have no results and I did it again in case I did something wrong but no, it should be clarified that in the PC in devices and printers my board now appears as "Arduino Hoodloader Beta", which makes me believe that I did not make mistakes when doing it. The point is that I do the process to the letter, but when uploading a program that requires arduino leonardo libraries, for example, "joystick.h", it takes a long time to upload the sketch and in the end it gives me this error

avrdude: butterfly_recv(): programmer is not responding
Found programmer: Id = "�"; type = �
    Software Version = i.; hardware Version = .O
avrdude: error: buffered memory access not supported. Maybe it isn't
a butterfly/AVR109 but a AVR910 device?
avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1
         Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
         this check.

avrdude: error: programmer did not respond to command: leave prog mode
avrdude: error: programmer did not respond to command: exit bootloader

So I use the forum to see if someone can help me explain why this is happening. It should be noted that any other type of program that does not include Leonardo's libraries will load perfectly.
My board is an Adeept Uno r3.

Thanks partners

Thanks friends.

1 Like