How to charge a re-purposed batter bank?

Hey guys, my brand refurbished battery bank died(circuit board issues) and I needed a proper rechargeable battery bank I have one.... Its dead and I was wondering what would be the based and cheapest way to recharge this bank

SPECS:
Voltage: 18V(3.6x5)
Watt Hours: 46.8Wh(9.36x5)
Amp Hours: 13000mAh(2600x5)

I'm considering using an old 5V DC power supply but idk if it will charge.

sarusian:
Hey guys, my brand refurbished battery bank died(circuit board issues) and I needed a proper rechargeable battery bank I have one.... Its dead and I was wondering what would be the based and cheapest way to recharge this bank

SPECS:
Voltage: 18V(3.6x5)
Watt Hours: 46.8Wh(9.36x5)
Amp Hours: 13000mAh(2600x5)

I'm considering using an old 5V DC power supply but idk if it will charge.

What type of battery cells? Is the pack dead because of shorted cells or just depleted?

16 hours on a project? Twice I have spent 18 months on projects!

Paul

I don't believe the cells have shorted as it can hold a charge for a long time and assuming I don't create a short circuit the battery bank acts as it should.

is 18 Volts running at 2.5 Amps dangerous? How might I mitigate this threat?

And the type of cells?

You know, I couldn't tell you, no real information is available anywhere I've looked it's a rather obscure brand of battery with no cell type indication anywhere even on the batteries themselves its a cylindrical battery with pink covering.

Only battery info available.

Without any information on the battery I wouldn't try to charge it. That's just begging for a Darwin award.

Yea, after reading some battery university articles on battery charging, since I cant't determine it's type I'm better off throwing them out, sad.