How to combine a 6DOF, magnetometer, Barometer together ?

Hi, I'm a newbie here.

I have a Atmega2560 and I'm build a quadrotor here. I just don't quite get it how to combining those system together.

Before this, i have write my own quad motor program. (I can post it out if you guys need it)
Yet, i still don't know how to set up all these thing together along with a RC controller. (I have bought a RC from Fly-Sky (FS) CT6B 6-Channel Transmitter+Receiver)

I'm stuck at this moment.

Combining my code with the 3 sensors for me is very difficult:

1. 6DOF
  2. Magnetometer
  3. Barometer

I have read through the tutorial from http://bildr.org/2012/03/stable-orientation-digital-imu-6dof-arduino/
http://bildr.org/2011/03/adxl345-arduino/
Search Results for “HMC5883” – bildr.org

following the steps from the tutorial is just giving me to setting up those sensors 1 by 1, not combining everything together.

My due date is almost here, and i'm running out of time. I really hope that you guys can give me an clear idea so that i can process to the next step.

My due date is almost here, and i'm running out of time. I really hope that you guys can give me an clear idea so that i can process to the next step.

Unfortunately it sounds like you picked a project well beyond your software skills to complete. I'm not sure you will be able to get the help you need in such a short while. Needing help 'tying everything together' is just too board a request that is almost impossible for anyone to give you a solution. There are forums out there that deal just with quadrocopters, perhaps they might be of help?

Lefty

The 6-dof ( which I presume means an accelerometer and a gyro sensor ), will tell you the orientation of your aircraft.

The magnetometer is going to provide a fixed directional reference, which will enable you to compensate and correct
for gyro drift about the z axis.

The barometer is going to determine the altitude. This doesn't need to be "integrated" to the others.

Then you have to create the appropriate control signals for your copter, depending on what you are trying to do ( flight attitude
stabilisation or absolute position control ? ).

There are plenty of explanations and forums on the web for this popular but complicated topic.

I'm so sorry for the impolite way of asking help from others like that.

Eventually I'm a mechanical student. I'm not really good in programming to be honest. At first i thought quadrotor is something like plug and play type of projects, and i have found plenty of source for this project. Well I didn't expect so much of obstacles like control system from the sensors gyro, accelero,magneto, and the barometer to control with.

I really appreciate the kindness from you all.

I got a source here, Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

And is kinda hard for me to understand the entire code.

Thank you.