How to compare a password stored in eeprom memory using serial port monitor

Hello everybody, I would like to know how to compare a password typed on a keyboard with a password already saved in EEPROM of Arduino. Good night! :)

I would like to know how to compare a password typed on a keyboard

How are you collecting that data?

with a password already saved in EEPROM

How are you collecting that data?

"Hello everybody, I would like to know how to compare a password typed on a keyboard with a password already saved in EEPROM of Arduino."

The passwords can be compared using an if statement. Also a hash of the password can be stored in EEPROM for better security.

if (keyPass == eePass)
   {
     littleTrustMe();
    }

// or with the hash security level : 

if (hash(keyPass) == eePassHash)
   {
    bigTrustMe();
     }

// The hash can be as simple as 

long hash(long passWord)
   {
     long  temp = (passWord*5232517)%7742611;
     return temp;
   }

Raffa_Melo: Hello everybody, I would like to know how to compare a password typed on a keyboard with a password already saved in EEPROM of Arduino. Good night! :)

Read the password from the serial port into a buffer. I recommend using a c-string (null-terminated char array) for the buffer. Look for examples of Arduino serial input to see how to do this.

Read the saved password from EEPROM into a buffer. Again, I recommend using a c-string for the buffer. Look for examples of reading from EEPROM to see how to do this. You will need to decide whether your password is going to be saved in EEPROM as a fixed length string or a variable length string, and this will affect how you read and write it to the EEPROM.

Compare the two buffers for equality. If you're using c-strings for both buffers, this can be done by a single call to strncmp().