How to connect 2 lcd

Hello I'm planning to add 2 lcds on my project on UNO and my question is to how to connect them on i2C?
and their pin configuration, I'm really a beginner so any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you!

Just make sure they've got different addresses, and you have only one set of pull-ups.

A tutorial for exatly your problem: #21 Two Equal Displays on One Arduino I2C Bus (Tutorial) - YouTube

AWOL:
Just make sure they've got different addresses, and you have only one set of pull-ups.

While having a single set of pullups (one per signal) is ideal. It isn't mandatory for reliable operation.
It can sometimes be difficult trying to get to a single pullup as they are often small surface mount components.
And Arduino boards like the Mega2560 have 10k pullups on the Arduino board itself.

What is very important is that if you do have more than 1 pullup per i2c signal, that the overall final pullup resistance on each signal not drop below 1k.

Many slave devices have them on board, and use 4.7k parts or 10k parts.
If you have 4 slaves with 4.7k resistors and are using a mega2560 which has 10k resistors, you are likely still ok as the overall resistance will be slightly over 1k. (assuming the tolerances are not too far off).

--- bill