how to connect arduino to mikrotik router

Can anyone help me how to connect arduino to mikrotik router for our embedded project called Coin-nect like paywifi thanks

I'm not certain what your goal is. The mikrotik router is capable of hosting a captive portal. Is that your plan? How does the Arduino fit into this plan?

I would try an Arduino Ethernet Shield and a Cat5e cable.

My goal is to connect arduino to mikrotik router to print voucher when inserting coin pls help me

The concept of our project is based by the infamous “PESO NET” that most of us students used for internet surfing. For our project, you can only insert a Five Peso coin that is good for 20 mins or Ten Peso coin for 45 mins. The machine will give you a printed paper with a unique username and password in it. Then you will have to connect your phone or laptop to the wi-fi connection named “Coin-nect”. Next open your browser. Log in using the unique username and password. Once logged in you can enjoy the fast internet connection.

Materials
Mikrotik RB951Ui-2HnD 5 Port SOHO AP Router
Arduino Uno
Multi Coin Slot
LCD display
Thermal Printer
UTP Cable with RJ45 CAT5E

Pls help me any suggestions?

I very much doubt that a small micro-controller such as the 328 as used by an Arduino UNO will do what I think you are planning.
Why did you select such a small micro-controller, to make life hard for yourself or to test us ?

I would suggest you may have more degree of success with using a ATMega 2560 or better still, an Arduino DUE, based on SAM3X8E, board or even better, use a board using an ARM processor running GNU/Linux to communicate to the MikrTik router, such as Beagle board or any number of similar boards.

The MikroTik router are great routers and you can do many things with them, but they take a fair amount of work to understand their RouterOS.

To me, the idea of paying for internet services for short periods such as in café environments I thought was last century ideology.
Surely, the ongoing cost of thermal paper and electricity running this I would have thought would cost more than the few bytes being sent or received by students.

Infamous “PESO-NET”, I have never heard of it, and I suspect most people on planet Earth will not have either.

Do we assume your LCD, which stands for Liquid Crystal Display, so you do not need the word ‘display’ after it, is a 2560 by 1440 pixel device and your thermal printer needs to print 132 column tractor feed thermal paper using a good old Centronics parallel interface ?

Anyhow, how could anyone offer any real suggestion for the Arduino component on such skimpy details ?

Maybe your idea is simply a concept project only, not for actual use, is that correct ?
If so, and if this is simply an engineering project, then you need to get your functional description in order first, before asking for help.

Paul - VK7KPA

Mikrotik RB951Ui-2HnD 5 Port SOHO AP Router
Arduino Uno
Multi Coin Slot
LCD display
Thermal Printer
UTP Cable with RJ45 CAT5E

In this list at least the Ethernet Shield is missing. Basically I agree with rockwallaby that this seems not to be a concept but a vague idea. An UNO is definitely not the right platform for it.

Acho que o amigo se refere a um projeto como esse que e muito popular no México. Uma Vendo WiFi machiene .
Está da foto usa um método de conexão de aproximação do smartphone para se conectá a rede após inserida a moeda, outras usam Arduíno,mikrotik e um handlink que e um roteador com a impressora de voucher acoplada nela mesma.
Sou leigo no assunto e novato ,porém estou trabalhando no mesmo projeto.

pylon:
In this list at least the Ethernet Shield is missing. Basically I agree with rockwallaby that this seems not to be a concept but a vague idea. An UNO is definitely not the right platform for it.

is your project done?