how to connect arduino to web server and database?

anybody can help me? I have the difficulty to connect my 4 sensors program on arduino to database and web server.. what should I do?

which sensors? which arduino? which database? which O.S. for webserver?

Step 1: Get an ethernet shield. Step 2: Connect it to the network Step 3: Write an application on your web server to interface between simple GET requests and the database backend. Step 4: Write a sketch to tell the ethernet shield to make GET requests to the web server

Now, which of those steps do you need help with?

If you use MySQL, following link could be useful:

http://planet.mysql.com/?tag_search=14086

Have your problem resolved.I am also making a similar project,sending the data from sensors attached with arduino and ethernet and storing it in our own wamp-server.

Please help if you resolved his issue.

For my setup I use a Python script on my web server to send requests to the Arduino with Ethernet shield and enter them into a mysql database.

anubhav12: Have your problem resolved.I am also making a similar project,sending the data from sensors attached with arduino and ethernet and storing it in our own wamp-server.

Please help if you resolved his issue.

Did you read the thread? OP posted and then disappeared. Why don't you do better, and post some questions that can be answered? There are plenty of ways to connect an Arduino to a server and store information in a database.

But, you need to define what kind of database, and what scripts on the server are going to store the data.

hello, i have a project to do. i am to make a current meter and be able to access and send some commands to it through the internet like incase a pament is been made. i am using an arduino and an ethernet shield. here is what i am looking for.... i am looking for someone to help me link the arduino and the database together (local host for the database), so that the server can get information from the arduino through the xml file that will be stored on the SD card on the arduino, and also the server should be able to send information to the xml file, in the case of a bill is been paid the server is to get that information from the database and send it to the arduino so as to enable the energy increased for that customer. i am using a local host database.... please can you help?

i am using MySQL from wamp server am using a SeeedStudio Non-Invasive AC Current Sensor (100A Max) HR911105A Ethernet shield with the SD card on it Arduino Uno

Don't double post

There are zillions on line examples - what did you research? Do you know how to use your sensor?