How to connect bluetooth module to l293d motor shield?

I am having trouble connecting Bluetooth module to l293d motor shield.I am using only 2 dc motors.pls help

Thanks...Ananthakrishnan... :slight_smile:

I think you're going to have to come up with more and better details than that, if you want help.

I am using adafruit l293d motor shield, arduino uno, hc-06 bluetoooth module and 2 dc motors.

And the troubles you are having are . . ?

I have no idea how to connect RX and TX pins of hc-06 Bluetooth module to adafruit l293d motor shield!!
The pins of motorshield gets into the RX and TX pins of Arduino and there is no place for my Bluetooth module to connect to Arduino!! :frowning:
thanks....Ananthakrishnan

I have no idea how to connect RX and TX pins of hc-06 Bluetooth module to adafruit l293d motor shield!!

That's probably because doing that makes no sense. Connect the bluetooth shield to the Arduino, and connect the motor shield to the same Arduino.

PaulS:
That's probably because doing that makes no sense. Connect the bluetooth shield to the Arduino, and connect the motor shield to the same Arduino.

see I have a Hc 06 Bluetooth module. I placed the motor shield to Arduino uno. Just like this

Now where should I connect my Hc-o6 Bluetooth module?
did you get it?

Solder some wires on the pins on the motor driver shield that you want to use for the serial communication.

Better alternative might be something like

Fit it between the Arduino and the motor driver shield and connect the HC-06 to the screw terminals of the pins that you want to use.

Note:
Pins 0 and 1 are hardware serial and you might want to keep them available for debugging (so don't connect other things to it). HC-06 should work with software serial.

sterretje:
Solder some wires on the pins on the motor driver shield that you want to use for the serial communication.

Better alternative might be something like

Fit it between the Arduino and the motor driver shield and connect the HC-06 to the screw terminals of the pins that you want to use.

Note:
Pins 0 and 1 are hardware serial and you might want to keep them available for debugging (so don't connect other things to it). HC-06 should work with software serial.

THANK YOU ....IT WORKS