How to connect ESP-12N to arduino nano

Hello i am pretty new to this so how can you connect an ESP-12N module to nano board because i didnt find any tutorials.

EimantasT:
Hello i am pretty new to this so how can you connect an ESP-12N module to nano board because i didnt find any tutorials.

same way as 12E and 12F.
best with logic level conversion

But can i direclty connect it ? Without aditional power source ?
And can you post a diagram?

EimantasT:
But can i direclty connect it ? Without aditional power source ?
And can you post a diagram?

it should have better power source then the 3.3 pin of Nano Uno, but it requires the max current 170 mA only at peek RF so the max 150 mA Uno 3.3 pin woks in most cases. for basic tests you can leave the logic level conversions out. I use an esp-12 F with a 5V adapter board. Test Setup · jandrassy/arduino-firmware-wifilink Wiki · GitHub

there are many tutorials on Internet on how to wire an esp8266 on esp-01. they apply to esp-12. the exact information is on Espressifs site

Hundreds of thousands of diagrams are out there already... Ever heard of "Google"? By the way, remember to add the appropriate pull-up resistors and decoupling caps to the module.

Though I have the feeling that as you have to ask about it here, you're out of your league using an ESP12N. Get a WeMOS D1 or NodeMCU. Much easier to work with, no need for adding external components or worrying about a suitable 3.3V power source.

Why even connecting that Nano to it? What do you need from the Nano the ESP can't do?

Juraj:
the max 150 mA Uno 3.3 pin woks in most cases.

Perhaps, but EimantasT is using a Nano, not an Uno. The situation is worse with the Nano because it supplies 3.3 V from the USB to TTL serial adapter chip. The FT232 chip used on the official Nano and faithful clones is only rated for 50 mA. The Chinese Nano derivatives usually use the CH340. I remember looking for the information on the CH340's 3.3 V output a while back and not finding any official numbers, but discovering other information that indicated the specs are still nowhere near sufficient to power the ESP8266.

The 100-150 mA are short spikes when broadcasting, and which is why you have to add that 100 uF cap. The average draw is much lower.
Never actually tried it with an ESP12 module; if using an ESP as interface it'd be an ESP01 module for me. The ESP12 I always use as primary processor, usually powered through an LM1117-3.3 regulator.

And as always, the question: If you have an ESP-12 for the project, why would you want a Nano?

With the esp8266-01 i understand you want to put it on a nano but why a esp12?

The esp8266-01 with a 200 ųF cap does work for me.