How to connect two arduinos and transfer data via BlueSmirf Silver

Hi everyone !

We are trying to make connection between two arduino. We have two Bluesmirf. Although we wired correctly we could not achieve how to program them and connect to transfer data. We will get data from an LDR sensor and send this data to another arduino to control the connected RGB LED light. We tried the following code but there is something wrong.

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(115200);
  Serial.print("$$");
  delay(100);
  Serial.println("SM,1");  delay(100);
  Serial.println("C,000666123ABC");
  delay(100);
  Serial.println("---");
}

In fact, if you know how to transfer data, we are waiting for your helps.
We will appreciate! Thanks!

but there is something wrong.

And we have to guess what that "something" is?

Simply, it did not connect to the other blueSmirf that we entered its mac id in the code.

Maybe worth monitoring this thread - they have similar hardware.

They had the same hardware. Can we communicate two bluetooth by entering just the baud rates? I guess it is not necessary to enter MAC ID. Do you have any idea ?

Hi , we accomplish the connection between two bluetooth device but at the receiver side we get always three value and these values are the same always. Here is the slave code:

int incomingByte = 0; // for incoming serial data

void setup() {
Serial.begin(115200); // opens serial port, sets data rate to 9600 bps
}
void loop() {

// send data only when you receive data:
if (Serial.available() > 0) {
// read the incoming byte:
incomingByte = Serial.read();

// say what you got:
Serial.print("I received: ");
Serial.println(incomingByte);
}
}

It prints ; 10, 52, 48 although transmitter does not send them!

Hi, I have a problem. I am working with two blueSmirf Silver and I am connecting one of them to an Arduino uno, and the other one to a Teensy. My problem is that I cannot connect those boards between them using the Bluetooth BlueSmirf. I dont know whats happening ! Please I need some help to solve this problem or some page where I can read something about that. I tried to connect each one to my PC and it works. But doesnt work between them.

Thanks

juanGo:
or some page where I can read something about that.

Like here

He uses Bluesmirfs