how to connect two xbee with arduino

help me,

why each send letters or numbers that are legible always appear strange symbols, please help how do odd symbols had not appeared again only letters or only numbers that appear. Thank you to all of you

Source code:

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
SoftwareSerial Xbee(10,11); //RX,TX
//int incomingByte = 0;
void setup () {
Xbee.begin(9600);
Serial.begin(9600);
}
void loop () {
while(Xbee.available() > 0) {
Serial.write(Xbee.read());
//Serial.println(Xbee.read());
//incomingByte = Xbee.read();
//Serial.println(incomingByte, DEC);

}
}

easy, replace Serial.write() with Serial.println().

Connecting xbee and reading from serial port will not give desired result. Have a look at one of my post Communication between Raspberry Pi and Arduino using XBee | Sony Arouje

sarouje:
Connecting xbee and reading from serial port will not give desired result. Have a look at one of my post Communication between Raspberry Pi and Arduino using XBee | Sony Arouje

No, no, no. He's using softwareserial not the hardware serial UART to connect to the XBee.

Are you sure your Xbee is set for 9600 baud?

Power_Broker:
No, no, no. He's using softwareserial not the hardware serial UART to connect to the XBee.

I also used software serial to communicate with xbee.
What I was suggesting is reading the value from tx and rx of Xbee and writing to any kind of serial port will not work. Xbee module will not return plain text data, it has a format like first few for address, and some range of bits for data. I dont remember the data format, xbee documentation will give all those details. I used some library to parse the xbee data and get the data out of the xbee packets.

KeithRB:
Are you sure your Xbee is set for 9600 baud?

yes I'm set 9600 baud

Power_Broker:
easy, replace Serial.write() with Serial.println().

still not able, help me please

@ferriwijaya: Please stop using the "Report to Moderator" control

ferriwijaya:
still not able, help me please

Ok, so here’s what’s happening: When you type in a character such as “a”, the XCTU console converts it to an ASCII coded character (see attached table). Then it sends the character to the Arduino via the second XBee. BUT, since the Arduino interprets characters as decimals (and not ASCII characters) by default, you first have to make the Arduino convert the incoming character to its corresponding ASCII symbol.

I.e. “a” = 97 (base 10), “b” = 98 (base 10), and so on.

Your image proves that your XBees are working and transferring info reliably, but also that you didn’t convert the characters to ASCII.